Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Okay, so, this baby is getting big...

Yesterday, E, B, and I were out running errands and had to make a bathroom pitstop. When I walked into the bathroom, I happened to catch a sideways glance at myself in the mirror above the sink. I about fell over. I backed up, looked again, and thought, "Oh. My. Gosh. When did I get so big?!" I brought this up to hubby last night, and he was kind enough to say that I don't look huge from the front. :)

I am trying to keep in mind that my belly getting so big is a GOOD sign. Z is growing the way he should, and when the time comes, he should be ready to make his way into the world. Still, it is a bit disconcerting to realize that you could actually be walking around with a basketball under your shirt and still look the same.

I decided that I should probably take a few belly pictures to document the fact that I did actually carry this child. :) With B and E, we were really good about taking belly pictures - one every three or four weeks. For poor Z, these are the first belly pictures that we have taken, and I am officially at 31.5 weeks.

Anyway, here goes... you are getting my artsy version of the belly picture. It has my daily view, complete with missing feet.


No comments: