Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fancy Dresses

On Monday morning, E and B were upstairs playing when I heard the conversation turn to dresses. Of course, my ears perked up, and here is an idea of what went on...
Let's wear our fancy dresses!

Yes, let's go dancing!

Okay, let's go dancing right NOW!

Wait, let me get on my fancy dress!

Okay, get on your fancy dress so we can go dancing.

(They come down the stairs and head for the stage/bay window.)

Hooray for dancing! I like your fancy dress!

I like yours, too!
Here is a picture of the boys in their "fancy dresses" on the way to go dancing. B is wrapped up in my bath rope and E has his Cubs blanket wrapped around his waist.

I honestly have no idea where this whole idea came up! It isn't like hubby and I are putting on fancy clothes and going out dancing all of the time. I do have to say, he was thrilled to hear about the boys dressing up in fancy dresses. :)

No comments: